We are officially partnered with Aquamira!
Now bringing you water treatment for your rain barrels. Drinkable Water!!
2oz treats 60 gallons
- Kills odor causing bacteria and enhances the taste of stored potable water
- Treatment has a 4 year shelf life from manufacturing date
- Treats up to 30 gallons with the 1 oz dropper bottles or 60 gallons with 2 oz bulk bottles.
- Easy to Use and No Aftertaste
EPA Reg. No. 71766-1 and Made in the USA
Aquamira Water Treatment in a convenient and economical 2 oz. size for treating larger batches of water. The 2 oz. size is perfect for treating stored water in 55 gallon or smaller containers. Aquamira Water Treatment treats drinking water using Chlorine Dioxide to kill bacteria, control the buildup of slime and improve the taste of stored water. Each kit contains everything you need to treat up to 60 gallons of water.
Chlorine dioxide is generated when the Aquamira® Water Treatment comes in contact with water. Chlorine dioxide is iodine and chlorine free. The unique formula works by releasing nascent oxygen, a highly active form of oxygen, which is a strong oxidant and a powerful germicidal agent. Chlorine dioxide has been used by municipal water treatment plants to kill a variety of waterborne pathogens since the late 1940s. Unlike free chlorine (familiar as household bleach) or other halogen chemicals (such as iodine), chlorine dioxide does not create potentially harmful by-products.